Saturday, June 25, 2011

The New Kid becomes The Dude


It was immediately apparent this little life force either 1) had nothing whatsoever to do with the first Kid or 2) he had paid his karmic sweetie points and was entitled to become a normal persnickety full blown feline, because in that black coat was a green eyed hyper cat.

Again, I fear my pictures may be stored on floppy disks, but his first amazing stunt was sitting here by me at the computer and picking up dimes ... or pushing them on to the floor, whichever seemed to suit him more at the time.

There is another little black and white movie doing flips across the rungs of chairs. He also played CATCH for a while. And I do mean a little while.

I would throw his favorite squeeky toy which was a purple nobby thing and he chased it and brought it back - for about two hours. He would finally run after it and sit and look at me, as if it was my turn to "have some fun". When it was apparent it was not my idea of a good time, he decided he was not going to spend all that time chasing either! And he would pant. Never met a cat before or since that overworked so hard. Little pink tongue going like mad. I wonder if his heart is good. I have more suspicions later.


He also used to be fond of girls undies. He would perpetually pull my panties out of open drawers. As he got older, he went exclusively for socks. I believe his stubby little teeth grew in whiter than expected and tended to astonish the vet because as I slept I would hear squeak/crunching noises as he chewed on his little napkin after eating.


He grew long and lanky and FAST! By the time he had used up his first big bag of kitty food, he was putting on a paunch. He ate kitty low carb for most of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment